Max Joy Co

If you're in Eastwood and looking for a dessert parlour to cure that sweet tooth pang... Then you're in luck. Head over to Max Joy Co.



Max Joy Co, situated a few doors down from the ever popular Home Kitchen, offers a range of desserts such as waffles, sundaes, shakes and ice cream.



This time 'round we opted for a double scoop - Hojicha and Black Sesame please.  Hojicha is classic Japanese roasted green tea leaves ice cream with a lovely warm nutty note.

I did learn something new that night about how Granny Smith apples was first discovered around the Eastwood area hence the reason for their annual Granny Smith festival... something I'm now looking forward to attending. This came about after seeing a flavour relating Granny Smith with Eastwood on the menu.



That particular night, they had random spikes of crowds but overall it was quiet. It did not reflect the quality of dessert you received though.



The ice cream isn't the smoothest you'll have nor the best but it does the job and it doesn't break the bank. Personally i enjoyed my black seasame.. slightly grainy texture but that I didn't mind.



The service is top notch as well since they seem to know the product offering to a tee, They were friendly with customers who wanted to sample different flavours and even offered with flavour choice if you're overwhelmed.


To add to their customer experience, they even provide free USB chargers for your phone. So you can chillax, surf the net and nurse that ice cream.


This place has a lot of potential... good customer service mindset with a decent product to back it. I'll definitely be back to get a scoop of that Granny Smith.

The Max Joy Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos