Bare Grill

When you crave a burger, you will make the trip to get one. This time we drove over 30km just to sample what the fuss is about at Bare Grill. 


"One Big Bare Burger please."

What arrived was a monster burger - double grilled grass fed beef, cheese, bacon, sauteed onions, lettuce and smothered in their house sauce.


I manage to grab a chip that touched that glorious house sauce, my eyes lit up with delight at the aspect of the burger being smothered in it. Another highlight is their trade mark Bare Grill imprint on the bun.

My suggestion is to probably go for the single pattie option. It eventually became too meaty and the balance of meat to burger became overpowering. The sauce also went from delicious to becoming too salty as well due to the imbalance and overall just messy.


I also got tempted and grabbed one of their Nutella Balls. I don't know what I was expecting but it was a bit doughy for me. It also got served at room temperature which wasn't as appealing.


Plus I wish the Nutella Ball got served after my burger as opposed to at the beginning of the meal before my burger was ready.

There's some pros and cons about having those large windows. Pros are the million dollars views of the water. The cons are the frustration of eating in the heat while swatting the flies off my food.


A definite highlight was watching this guy attempt his second massive burger challenge for the day. I know, two challenges in the same... give that man a freaken trophy! That burger had enough calories for the week and even more with the serving of chips.


To enjoy the burger all you need to do is head out to La Perouse, where you will need to fight for a parking spot... but your reward will be a great burger, cool sea breezes and views to chillax your afternoon away. 

Bare Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos