Hog's Breath Cafe

When I think of good "cheap-ish" steak I always think of North Parramatta's Hog Breath (other branches quality always seem to vary). Without breaking the bank, you can get a half decent cut of prime rib... though in saying that I think my choice of steak venue might show my lack of sophistication/understanding of a good cut of meat.



Byron Bay Chilli Prime Rib served with Sweet Potato Wedges and a RawSlaw. Steak is great because of the many streaks of fat in it. Tender and pretty much cooked to my request. The Byron Bay Chilli sauce was a tad on the sweet size despite it's 7/10 warning. I enjoyed the sweet potato wedges but wondered how five wedges even justifies calling it a side.



WifeOfSnackingBear had the Hickory Smoked Prime Rib, Curly Fries and the Caesar Salad. Yet again, steak quality is enough to justify a thumbs up and who can say no to curly fries.



Though I guess, don't take my word for it. The place itself was decently packed on a Saturday night considering it's odd location out in North Parramatta. Hog's Breath decor is like an American Theme threw up in the restaurant with the walls plastered in random memorabilia. It's funny though how an Australia Steak joint opens up and tries to be American... yet American Steak joint, Outback Steak House, tries to be Australian.


The service here is always above and beyond... plus the food has never been a let down.... which I guess gives me this forever enforces how great Hog's Breath North Parramatta is...


Hog's Breath Café Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos