Hakiki Turkish Icecream and Baklava

We somehow always pass this busy dessert place and keep promising ourselves that if we don't overindulge at dinner we should really stop by... but we always overeat. I'm glad we paced ourselves tonight and finally made the pitstop.

Their specialty has to be Turkish Ice-cream. Turkish Ice-Cream tends to be more chewy, thick with an elastic texture. You also get that cheese strings on pizza effect when you pull a spoonful away. 


We settled for a large cup with three flavour choice at $9 - Turkish Delight, Turkish Coffee and Pecan and Sticky Date Pudding. Their Burnt Caramel must be a hit as it was still early in the night and it was sold out. 


I felt the place lived up to the hype. I'm always on a lookout for good Turkish Ice-Cream after the decline of Mado in Auburn. 


All their service is with a smile and a great and friendly attitude. They were more than happy to let us sample some of the flavours as well.. despite being busy.  They offer both indoor and outdoor seating though I felt it was a bit too warm to sit inside.


I'm keen to go back for some of their actual Turkish Delight and Tea, If you're a dessert lover, than save some of that spare change and pop in for a different ice-cream experience. 


Hakiki Turkish Ice Cream and Baklava Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comments:

Dominick said...

Hey if you have already visited this place then I'm sure you have must be tried baklava. Because people always ask me where to buy baklava online but I always suggest them to visit this site from here you'll get the world's best yummy dessert at a reasonable price.

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos