Spanglish @ Clark, Philippines

Before being introduced to Spanglish, my brother in-law hyped this up so much with the hopes I'd thoroughly enjoy this meal as much as he had... It was a bit of a trek from where we were staying but once the food hit the table there was no doubt it was worth the travel...

We started off with their Nachos. This has probably one of the best nachos I've had. I can't be sure but the chips tasted like they were handmade. Everything tasted so fresh and then the drizzle of oozing cheese blended it all together so well. It was a perfect sharing dish as it was quite rich but somewhat still moorish. 


We then attempted their buffalo wings... half with hot sauce and half with sweet and spicy. The sweet and spicy was definitely the way to go. A better combination of flavours that didn't remind me of Costco wings...


We then had the quesadella which tasted like I was eating a gozleme. It was nice but nothing to write home about... and yet again, the delicious chips and a side of salsa to pair.


I'm not certain but I believe the dish below is some form of deconstructed chimichanga. My mother-in-law loved this dish. The sauce combination really made this dish for me.


To finish off for dessert we got their Triple Thick Speculoos Milkshake. What an amazing way to top off a fantastic meal.


In all honesty, this was a wondrous find... This place displays a great example of the introduction of Mexican food into the Filipino taste buds...  it was amazingly fresh and delicious yet not overwhelming to scare away people from embracing the food. 

I'm loving this place and totally recommend it to everyone if you're ever in Clark. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know where is this diner?

Unknown said...

The diner is in Clarke in Philippines.

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos