Star Buffet

We came here for a party after a Christening. There seemed to be many parties being held here as well. It seems a great venue to cater for large groups of people.


The place has a lot to offer when it comes to variety. I started off with their mussels... but there was just something not too fresh about them. They were bland even with sauce. There was a large offering of fried goods which seemed popular with most people.


I also sampled their cooked mussels and that was a lot better. They have a large array of meats to choose from. From Chinese BBQ to roast pork... choice was never an issue here.


What I do love about star Buffet is they even have a sushi train. It's such a simple addition but it really adds appeal. You're not getting authentic Japanese here but it's close enough to enjoy without too many complains... well except for the takoyaki balls which tasted like they were soaked in bad oil. Definitely not Washoku standards...


To finish off they even have a dessert buffet with a large offering but most of their desserts were not to my liking. I did enjoy the chocolate fondue fountain and some dark chocolate mousse cake...


Despite having so many diners, I barely found them short of any clean plates, trays of food or cutlery. It was well stocked and the staff were on the ball. 


I wouldn't come here if you're looking for an amazing buffet.. but it's definitely good quantity and passable quality for the price you would pay.... and considering the place was booming... others agree.

Star Buffet Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos