Pub Life Kitchen

After reading where to find some of Sydney's best burgers, I notice that this joint was within walking distance to my workplace and decided to venture here twice... once for The Bird and once for their Cheeseburger.


The Bird - Dorito covered fried chicken (yes you read correctly), jack cheese, slaw and mayo with a side of fries. Bam! This burger is fantastic. I dare say even better than Mary's. The burger's dynamics worked so well together. The apple cider vinegar in the slaw cut through the fattiness of the deep fried chicken but it all ties together with the cheesiness. It's a damn sloppy burger to smash down but well worth getting your hands dirty for.

The cheeseburger on the other hand looks simple and plain. It's made up of house ground beef, cheese x 2, pickles, onion, mustard and home made tomato sauce. it was such a delight to take a big bite into the patty and see the juice flowing out of it and through the burger. It was tender and tasted like a gourmet cheeseburger.

Both meals looked small when they come out, especially when you're paying high teens for them but I always leave feeling satisfied and never hungry.

The service here is fantastic as well. I don't feel burdened to order immediately, or give up my seat and rush my meal, and guy serving and taking the moolah is a great guy as well - friendly and efficient.


I think I found what I would declare as Sydney's best burger joint.... the chefs are very clever and seem to know how a burger is suppose to be... Every Wednesday night they also have a new creation every week that isn't on the menu... which gives me more reason to slowly spending more time converting people to try this hidden gem out giving me a reason to go again and again...



Pub Life Kitchen on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos