Moo Gourmet Burgers

I love our weekly eating adventures... it simply implies the food resource at home has run low and justifies us to embark on very unhealthy eating adventures.... 


Moo was chosen by the wife. I was more up for an eating challenge at Pyrmont Bridge Hotel... but after struggling with this minute eating task... I'm sure I would have lost my challenge. It feels like my appetite has shrunk lately and we struggled to power through a burger each and a shared basket of fries. 


I went for the Duck and Bacon burger. The duck was in a form of a patty... which was slightly disappointing for me. The burger lacked sauce... cue in Manu.. "Where's the sauce??" Overall it was quite dry and I ended up smothering the side of my plate with my own sauce concoction which comprises tomato sauce, mustard and a touch of tabasco.


She went for the Wagyu beef burger... I feel slightly uncertain if this was even Wagyu or we've had the wool (or should I say leather) pulled over our eyes. It also lacked sauce and was dry.  


We shared a basket of Cheesy Bacon chips... The chips started off being delicious... I mean how can it not... its drenched in oil, cheese and bacon...you can't go wrong there. Then as the meal progressed, we started to struggle. I felt my heart get heavier as if I'm having some form of mild heart attack. I pulled the remaining chunk of cheese mushed up with fat and carbs out of the basket... the oil on the food glistened at me and I had to admit defeat and placed down my fork. I just couldn't force myself to finish it off also I had my wife on the other side of the table threatening to throw dirty napkins on my food in attempt to save my health...


With a price tag of $42 for two burgers and a basket of fries, you would expect something better quality... I'd say fight the lines and walk down the road to Mary's for something decent.

Moo Gourmet Burgers on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos