Burger 10

After seeing this place on my random lunchtime walks, I was happy to have tried it the first time with my friends for lunch. I made an extra effort to dine alone a second time just to recapture the moment.


Burger 10 looks like another burger place. The decore doesn't scream out "I'm thinking outside the box" plus I'm not a big fan of their boasting to have the best burgers in the world. Burgers in general can only be so good...


I ordered the Lamb Burger with a side of fries. The service was quick. A friendly greeting, met with a quick explanation of the menu and suggestions if needed. I didn't ask for any but the waitress was more than happy to help those who did ask.

What I do love about this place is their sauce variety on the table. A range of different tabasco sauces, tomato sauce, dijon and seeded mustards. A perfect range that is needed for me to build a dipping sauce for the chips. My sauce combo is: tomato sauce mixed with mustard of choice and then soaked over with tobacco. 


The burger's sauce is fantastic. It works well in the burger and is the main ingredient tying it together. They do give quite a bit of sauce but it's not spread evenly so there were several bites that were quite plain without the sauce. The chips are quite blah as well. Not even nicely salted. Every chip required some dipping sauce of sort...


It's a nice place to chill. They even serve beers. So a nice pub-like lunch without the old pub feel.

Burger10 on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos