Sushi Arigato

As part of our search to find cheap and good Japanese food close to home, we stumbled onto this place hidden on a side street in Eastwood. Actually the real reason was we were looking for a Ramen place and it was closed and we used this place to kill the Japanese food cravings...


From the outside, the place looked quite unappealing. With a name like Sushi Arigato as well.. it really didn't help it's cause. 


Inside the staff seem to be all Korean... which seems the norm in this suburb.


The dishes were actually quite decent. I felt quite unsure all night about their cleanliness and kept asking my wife to smell this and that to ensure that it's not off.


The deal they had was anything on the conveyor belt was $3 a dish. The wall had pictures of dish colours to match with pricing but it doesn't seem to matter anymore and they haven't seem to bother to remove it.


The plain udon was quite decent. Despite being a warm night... it really hit the spot as we both shared this decent serving.


The range on the conveyor belt wasn't wide enough for me. Unlike the city with it's many sushi train options that give you the option to choose off the menu for the same price... this place totally lacks in that department.


I didn't bother over eating as eventually I felt like I tried everything I wanted to try.


They offer catering as well... 

I think this will be a revisit if and only if I'm craving sushi and just can't be bothered to go the distance... though in saying that I've tried some other Japanese places in Eastwood that is far better than this... 

Sushi Arigato on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos