Cadbury Brunch Toasted Coconut Bar

Anything with chocolate and coconut is worth a go in my books and when I saw it on the shelf, in my basket it went.

It's slightly deceiving having the image of a girl power walking... and subliminally I felt this was some type of health bar. With the calories being 170 per bar... it's far from being good for you... though it didn't taste too unhealthy either.


Inside the box you get 6 individually wrapped muesli bars with packaging as plain as the box. For some reason the packaging in generally just made it feel cheap.

The bar itself is very dense. The chocolate is nice and the coconut is very fragrant. I really loved the taste of the toasted coconut. Might I even dare say this may be one of the best muesli bars I've had so far. 


Despite being hidden in quite a plain packaging... you really get a nice surprise offering inside.. plus it's you know somewhat Cadbury is offering something slightly decent to represent their household name. For all you Bounty lovers... this might be worth a try.

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos