3 Mamas Chef

Ice Cream scrolls were first brought to my attention in Thailand and like many oversea trends, they always find their way into our multicultural food scene. 3 Mamas Chef has been placed on the map due to this dessert offering.


So the ordering process starts off with choosing your dessert size, then you have an option to choose the flavour of your ice cream and then you finish off with toppings aka mixers. In my case we opted for Nutella, Crunchy Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese mixed with Taro Flavoured Ice Cream. Sounds hectic but tasted pleasantly palatable. 


So all your choices is placed upon a cold plate and left to freeze. They are then chopped and mixed together, flattened and scraped and served into scrolls in a cup. The highlight has definitely got to be the show you get for a measly sub $10 dessert. 



Depending on the flavours you choose, you could end up with a masterpiece or a mess. In no way would that be the makers fault. It was a nice touch to finish off with an Oreo and whip cream... incase I couldn't fulfil my calorie intake already.



I was surprised at how creamy and delicious it was. The ice cream had a more sticky texture to it, which was enjoyable to eat. Besides the gimmick, you actually ended up with something rather delicious.... but at the end of the day how can Peanut Butter and Nutella ever be a bad combo. 


Though the lines were non existent when we were there, I can imagine the wait to be quite long if they had more customers... due to the process and the fact everyone wants to film the making. Definitely worth a try to see what the fuss is all about!

3 Mama Chef's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comments:

Jamal Mohamed said...

Great post on "Montaji". As a professional chef i have to appreciate your work. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Keep in touch with my websites- Culinary Schools | Cooking Schools

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos