Casio G-Shock DW-5600SG

There's no need to reiterate my love for G-Shocks. 


This particular piece I picked up in a Thailand department store. They had a limited edition piece sitting in the glass cabinet... which screams out MUST HAVE to me... and this sat next to it.. making this another impulse purchase to add to my list... I loved the metallic band pairing with the white face. 


The design is based of the DW-5000C that came out back in 1983. This newer design has a cleaner and sleeker looking face.


This model is one of the smallest G-Shocks in the range. The diameter sits at a measly 42.8mm... which for a G-shock is small enough to be a Baby-G (girls watch)


I still wear it from time to time. I'm really trying to appreciate the look of watches historically... unlike nowadays...where it looks like everyones into wearing a massive clock on their wrist... *puts my hand up* - guilty...

0 comments:

 

About

I suddenly feel the tides turning. A yearn for something better in my life. I'm hoping for big changes in my career, maybe the touch of my first born and the ongoing rollercoaster of my marriage.

It feels important enough to dedicate a few minutes of my days to etch out how it is through my eyes... just so one day I can flick through and reminisce

Passions

Likes - Burgers | Tennis | Chilli Sauce | Travelling | Singing | Photography | Underground Bars | Gumtree | Family Guy | Table Tennis | Weird Snacks | Bowling | Smell of Fresh Bread | Board Games | Vintage Signs | Poker | Ebay | RnB | Stand Up | Travelling | Hard Liquor

Collects - New Era Caps | G-Shocks | Vans | Onitsuka Tigers | Converse | Shot Glasses | Ray-Bans

Travelled - Philippines | Bangkok | Phuket | Singapore | Bali | Hong Kong | Macau | Hisai | LA | New York | Oregon | Paris | London | Barcelona | Rome | Florence | Vancouver | Seattle | Victoria | Queensland | Tasmania

Dislikes - Bitter Melon | Traffic Jams | Rain | Bad Beats | Going with the Flow | Australia Post | Invicta | Scary Movies | Rollercoasters | Heights

Meet The Author

I've spent my whole life being the son my parents wanted me to be. I studied hard, went through the different levels of the school system and then I'm now 30. I married a beautiful girl, trying to pay off a mortgage, and have a bucket list of things I want to do which don't involve work.

I've always had a passion for blogging, photography, food, collecting aka organised hoarding and music and I can't think of any better moment to start documenting it...

My Videos @ https://vimeo.com/user34622152/videos